Days Inn N.W. Medical Center is the hotel surrounded by best of venues that San Antonio has to offer.
San Antonio mariachi serenades, horse-drawn carriage rides. Quiet strolls, hand-in-hand, along the River Walk, elegant, candlelit dinners in outdoor gardens. Come and discover one of America's most romantic cities. Native Americans, Colonial Spain, the Canary Islands, Old Mexico, Germans, the Wild West, and the Deep South cross paths in San Antonio. Shop in Mexican markets, and absorb the imagery of our impressive art scene. In San Antonio, tradition and cosmopolitan style sidle up for a one-of-a-kind-ride.
Make the most of your time in San Antonio. Guided tours provide you with an overview of this vibrant city and introduce you to spectacular places.
Top Attractions near by DAYS INN N.W. MEDICAL CENTER:
- Alamo-5Miles : The Alamo welcomed over four million visitors each year, making it one of the most popular historic sites in the United States. Visitors may tour the chapel, as well as the Long Barracks, which contains a small museum with paintings, weapons, and other artifacts from the era of the Texas Revolution. A large mural, known as the Wall of History, portrays the history of the Alamo complex from its mission days to modern times.
- Riverwalk-5Miles : The San Antonio River Walk is a network of walkways along the banks of the San Antonio River, one story beneath downtown San Antonio, Texas. Lined by bars, shops and restaurants, the River Walk is an important part of the city's urban fabric and a tourist attraction in its own right. The River Walk winds and loops under bridges as two parallel sidewalks lined with restaurants and shops, connecting the major tourist draws from the Alamo to Rivercenter mall,
- Alamo Dome-6Miles : The Alamodome is a domed 65,000 seat, multi-purpose facility that is primarily used as a football/basketball stadium (football primarily) and convention center in San Antonio, Texas. The Alamodome opened with 38 luxury suites and 6,000 club level seats. The original design specifications called for 66 luxury suites. Since the San Antonio Spurs were the only occupant at the time, only 38 luxury suites in the north end of the facility were built. The footprints for the 28 unbuilt luxury suites were open floor space just behind the club level seats that surround the south end of the facility.
- Six Flags-6Miles : Six Flags Fiesta Texas is a seasonally operated theme park located on approximately 200 acres of land in San Antonio, Texas. Fiesta Texas® is an adventure for the entire family. Bugs Bunny and his Looney Tune pals are a must-see for children of all ages. There's a special area in the waterpark, and over 16 thrilling rides, made just for kids. Come for the rides, and stay for the shows!
- Sea World-8Miles : SeaWorld San Antonio is a 250-acre (100 ha) marine mammal park, oceanarium, and animal theme park, located in the Westover Hills area of San Antonio, Texas. It is the largest of the three parks in the SeaWorld chain owned by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, a division of The Blackstone Group, and the world's largest marine-life theme park. Plunge into an ocean of family adventure at SeaWorld San Antonio, the world's largest marine life adventure park near the scenic Texas Hill Country!
Enjoy tours on luxurious mid-size buses. Visit the Alamo, cradle of Texas liberty, take a cruise along the romantic San Antonio River, shop at El Mercado, see the Japanese Tea Gardens and much more. Texas Hill Country and Wine Tasting tours are also available.
WHEN STAYING AT THE DAYS INN N.W. MEDICAL CENTER, OUR GUESTS WILL ENJOY
- Business Center
- Coffee Maker In All Rooms
- Continental Breakfast
- Alamo - 5 Miles
- Riverwalk - 5 Miles
- Alamo Dome - 6 Miles
- Bill Miller - Adjacent
- IHOP - Adjacent
- Lafagota Mexican - 2 Blocks